Tags: Timber flooring perth Timber floor perth
Knock Out Floors provides a complete range of flooring options for home and commercial use. We supply both a wide range of materials and a full range of installation services. Being regularly employed by homeowners, builders, contractors, architects, and interior designers, and having worked in the flooring industry for several years, we are in a position to provide reliable advice for any flooring situation. Over the past 20 years we have supplied or installed over 5000 timber floors Perth homes and residents are proud to own.
10 Reasons You Should Choose Knock Out Floors
- Top Quality Service at Affordable Price
- Clearly Explained and Honest Advice
- Experienced Tradesmen
- Getting the job installed by the promised date
- Knock Out Floors is trusted with the timber flooring needs of over 100 of Perth’s builders.
- Best Machinery and Materials
- No Messing Around
- 5 year Product & Workmanship Warranty
- Complete Supply & Installation
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Perth Timber Floor Services
Our installation services include design and installation of all our flooring types, and can include the removal of previously installed floors. We can also maintain floors that require re-finishing or sanding.
- Solid Timber Floor installation, with finishing where required.
- Prefinished timber floor sanding
- Engineered floors, suspended above solid foundations.
- Laminate floor installation.
- Outdoor decking construction
- Hardwood floor re-sanding and re-finishing.
- Parquetry Floors, design and installation.
- Tiled floor removal
- Any type of floor maintenance.
Knock Out Timber Flooring Perth Service
We take pride in being a complete flooring service. And by being a complete material and installation service we can provide the most economical means to install the best flooring for your situation.
Certified Timber Floors Perth
Knock Out floors is a proud member of the Australian Timber Flooring Association. This is both a certification of our quality, and another means of improving out services through greater networking and member discounts.